WHAT IS THE SERIES 82 POWERED BY SOMFY?
Pairing the slim line tracking system from the Oslo Series 81 and the discreet
but powerful motorisation from Somfy, the Oslo Series 82 offers our most
innovative venture yet.
With an incredibly tight 150mm radius for a motorised track, the Oslo Series 82
track can be applied in areas other motorised tracks can’t. Paired with the
Somfy Glydea ULTRA motors, the system offers light, fluid movement with a
strong lifting capacity of up to 60kg
Usage – Motorised Tracking – for conventional & S-Wave curtains
Colour – White
Control – Radio Remote Control, Home Automation, Battery Operated, Dry Contact Traverse One way or Centre Open
Brackets – Face & Ceiling fix
Bending – 150mm radius bends and continuous curves
Construction – Extruded aluminium, powder coated
Motors – 240 volt with electronic limits
Dimensions – 17 x 25 mm
Connect the Series 82 Powered by Somfy motor to a home/office automation system or use of the many elegant remote controls to manage the comfort of your rooms. Using the Somfy Motor, this system is quiet, discreet, flexible and robust, whilst offering personalised solutions to improve the image, usage and functionality of any environment.
The range of remote controls are designed to be easy to use and functional, whilst remaining discrete and attractive to suit any décor.
The Series 82 Powered by Somfy uses the Series 81 Turbo tracking, providing a slim track profile of 17mm x 25mm that comes in a maximum length of 6.5 metres. Suitable for both conventional and S-Wave curtains.
- Easy clip brackets designed for ease of installation
- 150mm radius for bends and continuous curves
- Available in up to 6.5 metre lengths
- 17mm x 26mm profile offers slim design
- Modern and appealing to the eye
- Compatible with both Swave and Standard curtain
POWERED BY SOMFY
- Reliable, robust & discreet
- Compatible with multiple technologies (WT/ DCT/ RTS & Battery Operated)
- Motor can be installed on the right or left side of track
- Low noise level
- Soft start and soft stop
- Smart phone app compatible
- Up to 9 months between charging for battery operation